“[A good artist is] one with imagination and the ability to tell a good story. How well a man draws cuts no ice with me, if what he’s trying to express comes out vague and choppy.” ‐ Jack Kirby
(Sherman cited in Morrow (ED.) 2004, (vol.1) p. 181).

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Curses, Spam Filter!

Hey guys, I'm interrupting all the proceedings here for a special news bulletin ;P

I just found a student's email in my Gmail Spam Filter...funny, because he was neither from Nigeria, or offering me large sums of money for exchange of my bank account details....

Anyways, I have no idea why it ended up going there instead of my main inbox, but hopefully it was just an anomaly. If you do find it's been a day or two since you've sent something, and I'm yet to reply, feel free to send again, and/or make a comment here. I'm usually on top of stuff like that.

...we now return you to our regular broadcast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment